You Are A Doughnut
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
A biological-musical-comedy-adventure — through the human digestive system!
Ben Stefanoff | Glam Adelaide
Kids in Adelaide
Shane Berketa | See-Do-Eat-Review
Audience & Marketing Notes
- This show has been created by the same team that produced the multi-award-winning “The Alphabet of Awesome Science” — which is touring to 55 theatres and festivals across Australia in 2022
- Winner of a Weekly Award for “Best Kids and Family” event at the 2022 Adelaide Fringe Festival, as well as number of 5-star and 4-star reviews
- You Are a Doughnut is an utterly original theatrical experience — a character-driven, “Science Theatre” performance, featuring high-energy original songs, hilarious sketches and quirky (often spectacular / always visually thrilling) science demonstrations
- As a biological, musical-comedy-adventure, this show is totally unique in the market place — and is an excellent follow-up to The Alphabet of Awesome Science
- General public audiences will love the characters, universally relevant story, original songs and strong visuals, while teachers will be able to use curriculum links and educational resources (in development) to create a highly memorable STEM teaching opportunity
- Audiences will ‘accidentally’ learn about their own bodies whilst being entertained
- The two performers (David Lampard and PJ Oaten) are both vastly experienced children’s entertainers —as stage performers and television actor/presenters
Ages 5 to 12, and families
Proscenium Arch, Black Box, Flat Floor, Hall
60 minutes Minutes
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $12000
Per Performance: $N/A