The Fish That Wanted to Fly
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
Did you ever dream of doing something impossible?
Rhonda, audience member, Forge Theatre and Arts Hub, Bairnsdale, VIC
Sebastian, aged 6, Melbourne Festival of Puppetry, VIC
Shahnaz Martin, audience member, Twyford Hall, Merimbula NSW
Audience & Marketing Notes
- School Holiday Programs - Appealing to a wide age group, including adults.
- Environmental Education - Australian animals and their habitats, and the impacts of climate change
- Outdoor Festivals and Events - a colourful and eye-catching booth, with an easy set up
- Preschools, Playgroups - a gentle show for young children
- Wellbeing and Mental Health programs - explores notions of resilience and friendship
- Music - it contains live, beautiful, original songs
- Primary School Excursions - a creative introduction to the Science and Sustainability Curriculum as well as the Wellbeing Framework
- Interactive. Demonstration of puppetry techniques.
- Workshops in puppetry and drama skill development
Children and Families
Proscenium Arch, Black Box, Flat Floor, Hall, Outdoor
40 mins Minutes
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $5500
Per Performance: $950