The Détectives in Cirque Noir
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
A Circus noir mystery you chumps won’t want to miss!
The Au Review ★★★★★
Time Out ★★★★
Audience & Marketing Notes
- Integrates the spectacular with clever story-telling making it appeal to a very broad demographic
- Those new to theatre can enjoy the spectacle of circus
- Theatre aficionados will appreciate the nuanced comedy, use of farcical conventions and noir references
- 75% visual - the show can be followed and understood by those with limited hearing or language perception
- Truly multi-artform with lots of points of entry - use of puppetry, circus, theatre, music
- Appeals to young audiences because of its high energy, fast paced, quick witted comedy
- Appeals to older audiences who have seen lots of Noir and classic detective films
- Due to it's visual nature, it photographs well. Company has many photographic and video assets to help sell the show
Theatre, comedy, noir lovers
Black box, Thrust and Proscenium Arch
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $13,000
Per Performance: $6,000