Personal by JODEE MUNDY COLLABORATIONS
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
An uplifting Multilanguage exploration of life as a child of Deaf parents.
Audience & Marketing Notes
- Lovers of biographical theatre – Jodee’s production is a multi-media feast for theatre fans, delivering an accessible and moving autobiographical narrative that is also an entertaining theatrical experience told in a very contemporary style.
- Disability and those with a lived experience of Deafness, Hard of Hearing, and the CODA (child of Deaf adults) experience.
- Schools and Young People 10+
- Multiple award nominations
- Strong education audience potential
- Community engagement potential with your local Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and CODA community members and groups.
Suitable for 10 plus
Theatre, Civic/Cultural Centre, Black Box, Studio. The show is designed with tourability in mind.
50 minutes Minutes
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $35,000
Per Performance: $N/A