Paint What You Hear
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
Paint What You Hear is an immersive performance and workshop experience for young people.
Heide Museum of Modern Art dad
Busy City Kids
Audience & Marketing Notes
- highly participatory and engaging
- introduces participants to classical and rock music
- combines both art and music which is appealing to a wider audience
- allows for messy artistic play and exploration
- educative as participants learn about the elements of music including pitch, texture, volume and rhythm, and the elements of art including line, shape and colour
- participants learn how to capture sound on paper or canvas using drawing and painting
Young people 0-12 years old
2 hours Minutes
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $5,990
Per Performance: $1,556