Nat Bartsch’s Lullabies: Forever Together
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
An inclusive, heart-warming, peaceful suite of lullabies for everyone.
Jessica Nicholas/The Age
Audience & Marketing Notes
- It is a concert where children, disabled and neurodivergent people can enjoy music and be themselves.
- It is an, accessible, intergenerational classical piano concert. A chance for grandparents, parents and children to appreciate music together.
- It furthers the conversation about the strengths, special skills and unique needs of autistic people. Nat is a proudly autistic performer/composer, and newly diagnosed.
- Nat is the first female artist to be ARIA-nominated in both jazz and classical categories (two years in a row).
- Nat's lullabies are played across the lifespan, from the birthing suite to the final hours of life.
- Nat's lullabies have been streamed more than 4 million times across the world.
Family, seniors, neoclassical
In the round or theatre
50 minutes Minutes
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $N/A
Per Performance: $3000