- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
Manic circus fun for the whole family
The Illawarra Mercury
Audience & Marketing Notes
- Exciting new work by a re-emerging circus company
- Mechanical Mayhem is a show that appeals across generations creating a shared experience for parents and grandparents and their children.
- There is a high skill level amongst the cast members who have worked for companies including Dragone, Casus, Circus Oz, 7Fingers, Cavalia and more!
- The show has a strong message and shares this in an uplifting way.
- A high energy hour of circus, slapstick and comedy
- Interactiveperformance involves the audience as much or as little as they feel comfortable. Performers move in and around the audience throughout the performance
Procesenium Arch, Black Box, Thrust, Hall, Flat Floor, Ampitheatre, Tent
50 minutes Minutes
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.