- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
In the hands of the Junklandians, everyday objects & recycled materials are transformed into extraordinary musical instruments!
Fiona Ozana (Director of Emanuel Woollahra Preschool)
Clare Kempton (Ss Michael and John’s Primary School)
Student at St Columba's School
Audience & Marketing Notes
- A performative multi-disciplinary bonanza of many different artforms
- Undeniably groovy rhythms throughout the whole show
- Loveable out-of-this-world characters
- A meaningful message about pollution delivered in a light-hearted, engaging manner
- A mind-blowing amount of dynamic choreography
- Crowd participation engages the audience and reveals the innate drummer within everyone
3-15 & Parents/Guardians
Proscenium Arch, Black box, Thrust, Outdoor, Flat floor, Hall
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.