I Once Was A Tree
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
A loving and humorous story about dear old Norah
Mal Webb and Kylie Morrigan
Philip Millar, Artistic Director PuppetVison
Audience & Marketing Notes
- Fits in a van with a short bump-in/bump-out.
- Can be performed outdoors.
- Outdoor space can be scouted for each specific town
- Can also be performed indoors when weather conditions are unsuitable for outdoor performance.
- Tech requirements will be minimal as most lighting and sound requirements will travel with the show.
Flat floor, street sites, hall, verandah, foyer
approx 15 Minutes
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $N/A
Per Performance: $1,200