Goddesses of Jazz
- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
A cabaret celebrating some of the world's most sensational Jazz Divas, through a contemporary lens.
Audience & Marketing Notes
- Two performers who are both actor/singers who contextualise each song as a dramatic statement, thus leading the audience on a journey.
- Great songs, and story telling which is in parts humorous and at others raw and human.
- Two performers, who are very different, and yet who complement each other very well, and who have great stage rapport.
- An extremely accomplished pianist - who's playing picks up every nuance of the story the singer is telling. Every song is a duet or a trio
- Easily toured and set up - no set.
- Easily bumped in and out; can adapt the show's length if necessary.
Proscenium Arch, Black Box, Thrust, Flat Floor, Hall
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $12,000
Per Performance: $4,300