- About the Work
- Touring & Tech
- Marketing & Engagement
Bring your squad to BOSS SQUAD!
The Serenade Files
The Adelaide Advertiser
Audience & Marketing Notes
- Cast of all female acrobats breaking down stereotypes
- Awe inspiring acrobatics and circus stunts
- Displays and celebrations of female strength
- First person storytelling of women's lived experiences
- A community engagement and workshop program; The BOSS SQUAD Project has been built specifically to go alongside the work and can be adapted for kids, teens or adult participants
- Merchandise, meet and greet and photographs available with the cast post show
- Quality videos and photographs available for promotion
- This is an easy introduction to feminism and it's ideas, the audience member who does not necessarily self-express as a feminist will enjoy the show and learn something without feeling forced upon
13 - 30
Work is adaptable to venue formats: Proscenium Arch, Black Box, Thrust, Flat Floor, Hall
Available Until (from - to)
Budget & FeesWhat are these? Find out more.
In Development - work which will be produced and premiered in time for touring during 2022/2023. Please contact the Producer directly for Budgets and Fees.
Weekly Sell Off: $7187.8
Per Performance: $2,700