As part of our partnership with Regional Arts Victoria, a series of webinars have been designed to support artists and producer participants into the event, and to support your knowledge in next steps after the event. Topics include:
- Pitching your work to Venues
- What Happens after showcase?
- Tips and tricks on building your own tour
- How to develop a Touring Victoria funding application
Below is a recording of the first in this series, “Pitching Your work to Venues”. This is aimed at new producers and artists who may not know the VAPAC network or not have pitched their work in a live setting before.
In this webinar, we get valuable insights and contributions from:
- Gareth Hart: Burrinja Cultural Centre
- Marisa Cesario: Gasworks Arts Park
- Jesse Dean: Hobsons Bay Venues